About Electric Vehicle
An electric car or battery-electric car is an automobile that is propelled by one or more electric motors, using energy stored in batteries. Compared to internal combustion engine vehicles, electric cars are quieter, have no exhaust emissions, and lower emissions overall.
Why Electric Vehicle?
- Familiarize the participants about EV configuration/ components.
- Creating awareness on impact of EV evolution on operation and control.
- Inculcate charging/discharging of EV, Battery technology and BMS.
- Training the participants in design and analysis of EV drive cycle using MATLAB.
- Offering expertise to the participants on Mechanical design using SolidWorks
- Market trends, opportunity and challenges of Electric Vehicle (EV)
- Basic operation and control of BEV.
- Powertrain Engineering, Modelling and System level Simulation of EV.
- Advanced control in EV, DSP, code generation for real-time testing and HIL.
- EV Design using Solidworks.
- Opportunity to learn and work on different electrical/electronic parts like battery, smart sensors, motors, controllers, actuators, different communication technologies, hardware test and maintenance. Beneficiary can get job opportunities to work on the above-mentioned different areas.
- Placement opportunity in automotive industry (Fresh engineers from Polytechnique/Engineering colleges).
- Opportunity to go for further research and development.
- Fresh engineering students belongs to the core engineering streams (EE, ECE, EEE, ME, CHE and CSE/IT) of engineering colleges/ Polytechnique colleges.
- Government departments.
- Automobile and manufacturing companies.