About Deep learning
The deep learning generally refers to the complex learning process of a selected model. It generally trying to mimic the human brain for the training of a model. Using this tool one can switch to complex model preparation. It can also be thought as the subset of machine learning.
Why Deep learning ?
In some times, it is required to pre-process data which may be in large volume. The training method in deep learning process eliminates the pre-processing stage used in machine learning.
- Introduction to Deep learning.
- Architecture of Artificial Neural Network (ANN).
- Topologies of ANN.
- Learning process of ANN.
- Application in object recognition and classification.
- Modification in structures.
- Recent challenges in complex network formation.
- MATLAB programs related to deep learning application.
- Opportunity to learn and work on speech recognition, object recognition, computer vision, classification, problem-solving, learning and planning etc.
- Beneficiary can get job opportunities to work on the different industrial areas.
- Placement opportunity in AI industry (Fresh engineers from Polytechnique/Engineering colleges).
- Knowledge enhancement by Interactive Session and Practical Training.
- Opportunity to go for further research and development.
- Students belongs to EE, ECE, EEE, ME, CHE and CSE/IT of engineering /polytechnic colleges.
- Students, Researchers and Faculties from Science/Engineering background.
- Government officials.
- Private companies for AI sector.